Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back at home and settling in...

Ive returned from about 10 days traveling in Colorado and the Virginia/Washington, DC area and I’m working up some posts recounting my trip. Bear with me.

I sampled a few new beers, had a terrific visit to a small craft brewery in Denver, found an outstanding liquor store, visited a mysterious wild hop vine from my youth and tracked down a few historic Rocky Mountain drinking establishments. Among the beers sampled: stuff from Boulder Brewing, Del Norte Brewing, Dogfish Head Brewing, O’Dell’s Brewing, Saranac Brewing, Tommyknocker Brewing, and Yuengling Brewing.



I’ll have a few pictures to post and some rambling thoughts on a lot of what I saw. Please check back in a day or so!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Doh! You were in Colorado? Darn. Wish I would have had a chance to share a beer with you. Did you happen to come to Fort Collins and visit any of the breweries? Looking forward to hearing about where you went in our fair state.

Colorado Beer Facts

Denver Colorado Beer Facts