Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Traveling Sabbatical


I won’t be posting for the next ten days or so. I’m heading to Colorado, then to Virginia. Though the ultimate purpose of my trip is unrelated to beer, I hope to visit some brewpubs, breweries and the like and perhaps relate tales of my travels when I return home near the end of the month.

I’ve got some definite notions of what I’d like to see and what beers I’d like to try while I’m gone, but given the vagaries of travel, weather, the economy and so forth, who knows what I’ll actually accomplish. I may wind up with my feet propped on a coffee table with some over the counter store bought beers, but rest assured, I’ll seek out the new and unusual – not so much for your reading pleasure as for my drinking pleasure! Remember, this is a beer diary after all!

In the meantime, I hope you’ll visit the folks whose blogs are listed here and check in later for an update from me.
God Bless You.

No comments:

Colorado Beer Facts

Denver Colorado Beer Facts