Saturday, January 5, 2008

WELCOME!


First and foremost: this is not a beer reference site. This site is more for my own use than yours. If you don't like my beer rant blog, go out and create one of your own, I'm sure it will be better and that you'll love it a lot.


Second: don't expect frequent new posts here. I'm a beer drinker for crying out loud! How can I possibly make daily posts and meet my daily quota of brew consumption? Besides, I'm an old guy and beer drinking typically makes me sleepy before it makes me drunk, so I sleep more than I drink and I sleep more than I post lately.

When I find good beers, I'll rave about them. When I find bad beers, I'll rant about them. When I find interesting beer websites, I'll post links here. Mostly, I'll just ramble on about some obscure beer-related topic now and then.
Finally, if you feel like leaving some nice friendly chit chat in the way of a comment, please do so. If you feel like making an ass out of yourself, go visit some other blog, I'm the only one gonna make an ass of himself here.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Looking forward to the Schlitz post! Is it about the new/old stuff?

I am lucky nough to be able to pick some up this weekend!

Michael said...

Hi Matt, sorry to have missed seeing this comment posted so long ago. I haven't gotten 'round to the Schlitz post yet. My local retailer of choice has chosen to stop carrying Schlitz for some danged reason. Gotta find a new source so I can try the "New/Old" recipe! Glad you dropped in...I promise a Schlitz post at some point.

Colorado Beer Facts

Denver Colorado Beer Facts