Thursday, November 30, 2023

Please don't kill my beer blog!

I am not a robot.

I am not a robot.

I am not a robot.


Can it really be true that my last post here at BeerRant was in 2015?  I've lately heard rumblings that old Google accounts that have been inactive are at risk of being deleted.  I sure don't want that to happen to BeerRant.  Consequently, this is a check-in of sorts, in the hope that getting back into my blogs a bit will spark, or re-spark my drive to be productive in that regard. 

While I've certainly not been blogging about beer lately, I have definitely continued to drink beer - to excess some who know me will say.  But in looking back, I think the timing of my 2015 blog break coincides with my discovery of bicycling so, for all the bad that beer may be doing in my life, I've got bicycles to help offset the bad to some degree.

Since my last post:

I have two microbreweries within 3 miles of my house.

A dynamite craft beer shop within about a mile of my house.

On the negative side, I've stopped keeping a beer notebook so I don't have those kind of notes to use for future blog posts....unless I start keeping the notebook again.

For now, here's a shot of some Old Speckled Hen in an El Paso hotel room, circa Winter 2020.



 

No comments:

Colorado Beer Facts

Denver Colorado Beer Facts