Friday, December 27, 2013

Before Another Year Slips By...



Lately I find that my beer notebook fills up with new entries that never make it here to the blog. Here's a quick post for a new one I had just last night. 

Here's the low down as noted in the yellow engineer's notebook:
Alta 75 Anniversary Ale, Utah Brewers Cooperative. 4.0 abv. Nice bronze color with a medium beige head. Smells slightly of pine. Malty sweet and a bit dry at the finish. GOOD. 

This one was a single given to me as a Christmas gift. I recall trying to track this down last year and I'm glad to have gotten a chance to try it this time 'round. I'll try to snag more in the next day or so.

I looked back through the book and found the entry I made for this day in 2011. Seems I was in Utah then as well. 
 
(Posted from the phone.)

No comments:

Colorado Beer Facts

Denver Colorado Beer Facts