Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beer Wars Coming To A Theater...Near Me!

I purchased my tickets to see Beer Wars Thursday night at the Desert Ridge venue. Since there is a Rock Bottom Brewery, Yardhouse and a BJ’s brew pub all within walking distance of the theater, I’m going to arrange to take Friday off as a vacation day. Perhaps one of the smarter things I’ve done lately. It doesn’t hurt that my son-in-law has also graciously offered to be a designated driver (because he’s on call ).

Here's a link to the Beer Wars Movie website:
Beer Wars: The Movie

I owe a big tip of the trucker hat to Virgil over at Vbg-log for making me aware of this movie’s existence in the first place. If I have a crappy time, it’ll be my fault and not his.

No comments:

Colorado Beer Facts

Denver Colorado Beer Facts